P89C51rd2HBP

Started by Sunil Patil, October 13, 2003, 06:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikm

"Oh, Erik, Google is exactly as my son, he knows the right answer just you need to figure out how to ask... :-)"

Of course, but why should that be required, the least the asker can do is to provide a link.

Anyhow, if there is no info, we will need assume it is a RC reset, which as we know will cause problems.  Ever so many "training kits" are made by bungling amateurs that believe "I can make this cheaper" and end up with a fleabag.

"the worlds leader in technical training and Education" should raise a warning flag.

so "you will probably need to get somebody with a parallel programmer to reprogram the boot vector" AND the first time you then program the chip install NoTouch (and the backdoor)

Erik

Jan Waclawek

This might be as well an incompetent setting of bootvector while programming.
And note, the kit uses winisp. Slightly out of date, isn't it?
I would contact the kit's vendor.

Jan Waclawek

Manjula

Hello sir,

I am using P89C51rd2HBP for the first time. Please send me the details regarding how to download the code into P89C51rd2HBP flash memory with making use of its boot loader through Keil compiler.

Thank you,
Regards,

Manjula Pandarikar

Andy Ayre

Please refer to the datasheet for the device and Philips application note AN461. Those contain all the information you need.

Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

Ananth Krishna

Please send the datasheet .

erikm

Please send the datasheet

are you too friggin lazy to get it off the philips website yourself?

Erik