Exit of ISP

Started by eagle, November 20, 2006, 06:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagle

Once I have entered way ISP and I have been able to record, as I leave that way for the perpendicular operation device?

Because right now I record, but I do not leave way ISP and the device does not do anything.

Thanks.

Andy Ayre

Some devices have an Execute feature in their ISP interface. Select your device in Flash Magic and if the Execute checkbox is available in section 4 of the main window then give it a try.

Otherwise you can have Flash Magic control DTR and RTS to reset the device after programming.

Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

eagle

i have designed a board for simuling the signals RST, the three pulses. But the devices dont' exit of the ISP mode.

Is possible that the signal of RST is bad?

Andy Ayre

I don't know. I don't have enough information. For example I don't even know which device you are using.

Try to look at it from our perspective. If you were trying to help someone with this problem, what information would you want to know?

Please post back with as much information about the problem as possible. What have you done? What have you tried? What were the results?

eagle

Sorry,

I have a P89LPC935. I have a board what is designed for me. In this board i have a jumper, this jumper is possible in two positions, one is for reset, and the other is for power.

for programing i use flash magic. Then i put the jumper in reset position and pulse the bottom to generate the signal of reset. Then i burn the device.

then, i put the jumper in power position, and the device don't do anything.

Andy Ayre

If you remove the power, then unplug the serial cable from your board, then reapply the power, does your code execute?

If not, how are you checking for code execution? Do you have a square wave on a pin perhaps? Did you test your code in a simulator to see if it might work?

Andy