Main Menu

Boot loader

Started by hitesh6013, April 05, 2011, 03:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitesh6013

Hi,

As per my project requirement i want to load hex file through GPRS in lpc2388 controller, for this i need boot loader stack .so please help me for the same

Andy Ayre

You will have to develop your own bootloader to support GPRS. Sorry.

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

hitesh6013

Hi,
Actualy we have one handy device through this  we want to laod hex file  by serial cable   in lpc2388.for that we need  boot loader stack which support the NXP device and load hex file through this handy device. we don't want to use flash magic software and PC. And we ready to pay  for this support.Or shell any body give the alternate solution?.

Hitesh

Andy Ayre

So an RS232 cable between the hand held device and the microcontroller, not GPRS? You are not providing enough detail for anyone to understand what it is you need.

My recommendation is to try and stick with the NXP provided bootloader and tunnel the serial commands through whatever communication system you will use. Good luck.

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

hitesh6013

hi,
We have two option either GPRS or  serial cable(For handy device). For gprs we need to modify both side IN flash magic and Inbuilt lpc2388 boot loader stack.so i think it may be tuff to devlope.

So we have other option  Handy device.
My question is  we want to devlope same firmware in handy device which work  as a flash megic and through this we can load the hex file .
Let me suggest how can we do this. shell we get any ready stack?

Please suggest me the best way.
Hitesh