Unable to Program LPC1768.

Started by tuzarahul, July 10, 2012, 08:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuzarahul

Hello there,

I am working on LPC1768 with blueboard and trying to program it. I received following error while programming it.
"Operation Failed. (programming -failed to send data to the device)"

Now, after this I explored topics on same topic and gone through 'Debugging ISP Mode" topic. I am very sure about every point being checked in the instruction. After trying fewer times then I have decided to generate debug file for error. I could not get any information about where to post it so I am posting it here. Below I am attaching my debug file. Please help me with this.

PS: I hope, I am following rules of this forum. Sorry if I am breaking any rules.

Andy Ayre

For some reason Flash Magic is trying to use a RAM location in the device that it is not allowed to. The version you are using is seven months old so please download and retest with the current version.

If you still have a problem please post a new debug file here. Note that the location of debug files has changed in the current version and they now appear in your "My Documents" folder.

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

tuzarahul

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your valuable reply. Now I have downloaded flashmagic version 6.77.2724 and tried to burn my controller with it but it is again giving same error. I am attaching my debug file with this post. Please help me again with it. Also I would like to know, if I can be sure with my hardware that it is having no problem and error is on software side only?

Thanks a lott again for your help and prompt reply.

Rahul

tuzarahul

Helloooooooo Andy,

Itssssssss workingggggg!!
I have found out the problem!!

When you said flashmagic is trying to use some RAM locations which it is not supposed to use. So I checked Keil's default memory mapping and thats where problem was. It was trying to map internal ROM under RAM locations. I changed those values and then.. voila.. IT WORKED!!
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOTTTTTTT ANDY!! Your small hint worked out!!
Thankssssssssss again!!

A happy soul

Andy Ayre

Thank you for posting the solution to your problem. This will help others in the future!

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com