LPC2378 Error Erasing

Started by kerrigan, June 07, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerrigan

Hello everyone.   First of all, pardon my poor english, it is not my native language.

My problem is annoying, and i just tried to solve it during the past two days, with no answers. So here I come, trying to explain  it  here.
I have a LPC2378, that i have connected to my PC via a USB-DB9 serial cable. I have also the Flash  Magic software (You don't say^^).
My goal is to  load my Keil program (I did create the  .hex file, ofc) into my board. The ISP and RST jumpers are here, i checked it.

So, the problem is, i can't upload the code. Because the  verifying and the erasing part is not working. I guess it has something to do with non permission, but I have no idea how to solve this problem. I did all good, if I un  check the erasing button, it loads the program untill the verification that doesn't work and crash it. How can i solve this issue?
Any help would be much appreciated.

And for  the rest of you guys, have a nice day :)
Good afternoon there

Andy Ayre

If the erase doesn't work then the programming won't work. But you won't know that until you verify. So it's all related. The question is - why is the erase failing?

What is the exact error message when erasing?

What do you see if you view the contents of flash after attempting a full device erase?

Do you have sufficient voltage to the part?

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com