I can not Verify in LPC810

Started by Shoda, December 11, 2014, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoda

It can be written in Flash Masic 8.61, but can not seem to read.

Read Device Signature >>> OK
Display Memory >>> "Unable communicate (transmit / receive)"

Hex File of writing can be, (the program to work without problems) but, long time to wait is error message appears in the Verify. >>> "Error Verifying. There is a difference in the Hex file value and the stored value. (Address 0x00000001)

I tried a combination of new chip , LPC1114, Win7, Win8.1, PL2303SA,  FT232RL it was the same result. However, in Flash Masic 7.66, I will work well.
Why. Please help me.
I'm sorry in poor English.

Andy Ayre

Try changing the line feed settings in the Advanced Options. Post back your results.

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

Shoda

Hi Andy.
Immediately answer Thank you.
"send Line Feed" or "expect Line Feed" the results were "Operational Failed (reading Signature)". It was the same result as until now If I enable both options.

Shoda

Andy Ayre

Did you try all four combinations?

Shoda

Hi

I tried again.

1 both options enabled
     Same to the first question.

2 Send Line Feeds is enabled.
      Read Device Signature >> "Oparation Failed (reading signature)"
      Display Memory, Programming >> "Faild to read the device signature ....... using the wrong protocol ....... device unusable. Do you     want to continue? "  Then "Operation Failed"

3 Expect Line Feeds is enabled.
      Read Device Signature, Display Memory, Programming >> "Unable to commmunicate. (Transmit / receive) Ensure no other ........., Try raising ..... baud rate." 

4 both options disabled
      Read Device Signature, Display Memory, Programming >> "Unable to connect to ....... (failed to autobaud-step2) Reset the hardware into ISP mode again."

Baud rate change, ISP mode setting, it has been tried, such as com port change, the result is the same.

Shoda

Andy Ayre

OK, please disable the line feed options (everything unchecked) so you can read the signature again.

Next generate and send me a debug file showing a signature read, erase program and verify. I assume that verify also generates the error as it is the same as reading flash.

Instructions are here: http://www.flashmagictool.com/debugfile.html

Andy

Shoda

I will send again.

Shoda

Andy Ayre

If you program a hex file (without verifying or reading it back) and reset the LPC810, does the firmware execute?

If you are unsure please create simple test firmware that toggles a pin and please give it a try.

Also please generate a debug file for the LPC1114 as well. Thanks.

Andy

Shoda

I was able to program, without verifying. And was able to execute correctly.

I'm sorry. LPC1114 is no problem. (I was wrong connection.)

Shoda

Andy Ayre

Please try version 8.62 and let me know if you still see a problem.

Andy

Shoda

Hi Andy,
I solved the problem using V8.62. In addition, LPC824 also work well.
Thank you for correspondence immediately.

Shoda