How to program P89C51RD+IA

Started by omidrezaei, April 23, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omidrezaei

Hi

Every body any body Can help how can I make copy from this micro P89C51RD+IA. Which programs need how to connect to pin?

Andy Ayre

You need to connect the UART to an RS232 transceiver which is then connected to your PC COM port.
You also need to put the part into ISP mode which requires pulling some pins. See the user manual from NXP for details.

Andy
Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.
support at esacademy dot com

omidrezaei

omidrezaei

Hi  good day everybody,
Would you please let me know how can I make copy of this controller and saved to other micro controller????

Andy Ayre

You need to read out the contents of flash to a hex file in Flash Magic, then program that hex file into the other device.

Note - you need to program into the same part number. Also if the device is locked then you won't be able to read the flash.

Andy

omidrezaei

Hi

I'm still can't connect to ic???

Andy Ayre

See my second post in this topic for the connection details. Please described in detail what you have done and what results you have received. We can't help if you don't provide information.

omidrezaei

Hi
Thanks, I'm connected rx tx from my converter usb to rs232
When I contacted pin on software show "change bud rate speed I'm trying many times but I don't know how can I put micro to ISP mode?

omidrezaei

Hi

No body can help me how can I put it on isp mode  ???

Andy Ayre

The error message you are getting provide a URL where there are debugging steps. What have you tried and what were the results? We don't have your hardware so you are the only one who can debug what you have.